جستجوی این وبلاگ

۱۳۸۹ دی ۱۹, یکشنبه

To Neda - برای ندا


The secret of love

Once again, my heart is heavy
As if she is still waiting
Love is not about the past nor the future
It has no beginning and no end

***

Your heart full of kindness, takes over my existence
It was with you when I could taste how it was to become better yet,
My young heart has been perishing since you are gone
With your departure,
A deep scar has decorated my soul
And this burning wound, will always remain with me
What's left from the past is a Spring that looks more like Autumn
I have a deep desire to leave it all
As I will only be truly free when I kiss the face of death...

" Caspian Makan "











برای ندا ...



"راز عشق"


دلم گرفته دوباره

انگار هنوز منتظره

عشق که دیروز و فردایی نداره

آغاز و پایانی نداره


* * *

قلب آکنده از مهرت، سراسر وجودم

طعم بهتر بودن را با تو چشیدم اما

در فراغت، فرسود، دل جوانم

با رفتن تو ، زخم عمیقی به جان نقش بست

که سوزش این زخم، یادگار ماندگار توست

از گذشته خزونی در بهاران پیش رو مانده

اکنون شوق جان سپردن دارم

آنگاه آزادم که بوسه بر سیمای مرگ نهم


" کاسپین ماکان "

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: